Safer Skyes Through Education
"Weather Risk Assessment-Weather Briefings 3"
Topic: Gain confidence in know if any of the six hazards have a reasonable risk of affecting your flight.
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 11:00 Pacific Daylight Time (12:00 MDT, 13:00 CDT, 14:00 EDT, 08:00 HST, 10:00 AKDT, 11:00 Arizona, 18:00 GMT)
In this 90 minute webinar (plus Q&A) Delia will demonstrate
her method to clarify and add certainty to often conflicting weather
- Learn the top tools to identify each of the six hazards
- The tool most pilots rely on—that is actually the LEAST reliable tool (and what to use instead)
- How to identify "invisible” hazards.
- Recognizing LLWS even when it's not forecast.
This is our level 3 class for more experienced pilots, however, it can also benefit low time pilots.
Note: When you register you will receive emails from Easy Webinar or Fly-Rite. You can easily opt out anytime. Look for the "unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email.
Click here to register today
To view further details and registration information for this webinar, click here.
The sponsor for this seminar is: FAASTeam
The following credit(s) are available for the WINGS/AMT Programs:
Basic Knowledge 3 - 1 Credit
- Advanced Knowledge 1 - 1 Credit
Click here to view the WINGS help page