Safer Skyes Through Education
"Weather Risk Assessment"
Topic: Gain Confidence in Weather Using Great Weather Detection Tools
On Friday, August 24, 2018 at 16:00 Pacific Daylight Time (17:00 MDT, 18:00 CDT, 19:00 EDT, 13:00 HST, 15:00 AKDT, 16:00 Arizona, 23:00 GMT)
In this 90 minute webinar (plus Q&A) Delia will
demonstrate her method to clarify and add certainty to often
conflicting weather information.
- The top resource for assessing potential turbulence or mountain wave.
- The most unreliable site that most pilots depend on (and what to use instead)
- How to determine if icing is a factor
- Recognizing LLWS even when it's not forecast.
Click here to register today
Note: When you register you will receive emails from Easy Webinar or Fly-Rite. You can easily opt out anytime. Look for the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email.
To view further details and registration information for this webinar, click here.
The sponsor for this seminar is: FAASTeam
The following credit(s) are available for the WINGS/AMT Programs:
Basic Knowledge 3 - 1 Credit
- Advanced Knowledge 1 - 1 Credit
Click here to view the WINGS help page